How to Transfer
The Junior League of the Space Coast warmly welcomes Association of Junior League International members transferring to Brevard County from Leagues around the world! To transfer to The Junior League of the Space Coast, you must notify your CURRENT or home League. The procedure varies by League, so check your current League’s website.
- Your current League will initiate the transfer process.
- Complete the Membership Transfer Application (Button Below)
- Once the JLSC is notified, we will email you a welcome letter. Once we receive your forms and transfer fee, you will be added to the JLSC membership roster, and the VP of Membership will contact you.
We look forward to welcoming you!
- What to Expect After Your Transfer is Complete
Our League prides itself on providing transfer members with personalized attention and smooth acclimation into the Junior League of the Space Coast. Transfer members are accepted year-round into JLSC. Active Transfer members are encouraged to take a placement upon transferring in.
- What if My Previous League Owes Me a Refund?
If you are due a refund from your previous League, please work with them to arrange for the refund. Each League is independent, and there is no way to transfer funds between Leagues.